Our Medical Task Force is continually monitoring local COVID-19 data and updates to public health guidance. The Task Force's primary goal is to keep those who attend Grace’s services as safe as possible.
God bless and thank you!
We are currently having services in the gym. All entrances to the church will be closed except the gym entrances. There will not be any admittance beyond the gym area except for ministry needs.
Hand sanitizer and disposable and masks will be available.
Until further notice, everyone will be required to wear masks.
We discourage physical contact with one another (outside immediate family) including handshakes, hugs, touching, etc.
Please maintain social distancing of 6 feet apart.
Children’s ministry, Sunday School and fellowship with food are temporarily suspended.
Those who have symptoms of COVID or have been exposed to anyone who tested positive for COVID should not attend in-person services.
It is recommend that the following individuals consider abstaining from attending church:
- Those who are more senior;
- Those with health compromises;
- Those unable to wear masks throughout the service;
- Those who are uncomfortable congregating with others.
BEGINNING JUNE 20, 2021 - Screening prior to service will be suspended.
Our Medical Task Force, following guidelines and recommendations, will no longer preform screenings at church service.
HOWEVER, the Guidelines for those attending remains the same.
If you are running a fever, have a cough, may have possibly lost your sense of taste, etc. or have been around anyone infected with COVID-19, please quarantine yourself until you are healthy
Please adhere to the following recommendations for communion:
· You will be given a baggie with an all-in-one communion cup
· When it is time for communion remove your mask momentarily to take the elements.
· Place the cup and all wrapping/lids back into the baggie and seal it.
· After the service put the baggie in the garbage cans by the doors or take it with you.