Our Medical Task Force is continually monitoring local COVID-19 data and updates to public health guidance. The Task Force's primary goal is to keep those who attend Grace’s services as safe as possible.
God bless and thank you!
Starting April 3, 2022 - wearing masks will be optional when attending in-person services, as long as Covid infection numbers are down.
We are currently having services in the gym.
Hand sanitizer and disposable and masks will be available.
Please maintain social distancing of 6 feet apart.
Children’s ministry, Sunday School are temporarily suspended.
Those who have symptoms of COVID or have been exposed to anyone who tested positive for COVID should not attend in-person services.
The following individuals should consider abstaining from attending church:
- Those who are more senior;
- Those with health compromises;
- Those who are uncomfortable congregating with others.
Please adhere to the following recommendations for communion:
· You will be given a baggie with an all-in-one communion cup
· After communion place the cup and all wrapping/lids back into the baggie and seal it.
· After the service put the baggie in the garbage cans by the doors or take it with you.